Re: [IPk] high BGs, ketones etc very long

email @ redacted writes:

> don't want to sound alarmist, but could something be up with an entire
> batch of insulin? I wonder because this ketone issue seems to be affecting a
> couple of people. Perhaps you should discuss it with your chemist as well as
> your DSN/consultant.
> elizabeth
Thanks, a very important point since a number of pumpers have had similar
 problems which seem to have been happening at around the same time. The insulin
 batch I have been using for the last few weeks (obtained in May 2003) is due to
expire in September 2003...

However, I have had multiple similar episodes, which occur irregularly and
for which I can't see any pattern, since I started pumping. If anyone else is
experiencing anything which doesn't seem to be a "one-off" then I'd love to