RE: [IPk] infusion site

Today i have changed my site 3 times keep getting high BG'S between 15
and 21.
I bring them down with injection and then later BG goes up after meal.

Have you got an infection??  This can alter the amount of insulin you
need quite dramatically.  If I was having your results, I would use a
temporary basal rate - up to 160% at times.  The downside of this is
that you need to test even more often because if your infection clears
up (especially overnight) you might find that your levels drop quite
quickly...  If you do have an infection, then as your insulin resistance
increases, you would need to increase your boluses accordingly.

Hope this helps,

Kate Clapham - just passed my 4th pumpday!!