[IPk] heat and pumps

I had a series of hypos last August ( hot spell)
I mentioned the effect heat seems to have for me at my annual appointment at
pump centre ( 2 months later) and the consultant felt that part of the problem
could be "physical" rather than physiological: heat causing expnsion of
insulin so that more of it is infused or it is absorbed more rapidly in the
heat. but I remember having problems in hot vveather prepump as ell