[IPk] Re: Low BGs

Hi Joyce

 I know what you mean about the hot weather and low bg's. last year I got very
badly cught out by it and I live in a part of the country that tends to get very
hot at times. This year I have found that using the second bolus schedule which
I have set at approx 60% of my normal basal rate works well for me. However, I
uae a Disetronic D-tron+. Alternatively, I reduce my bolus for carb if I know
I'm going to be eating quite regularly. I normally take 2 units per 15g of carb.
In times such as these I reduce it to 1 unit per 15g.