Re: [IPk] low BGs,

My BG's always drop during periods of warmer weather. I'm not on the
pump...yet.. but have to adjust my insulin dosage (pen) during these times and
 generally test more. I once asked if the warmer weather can have an effect on
BG's as
this has happened for as long as I can remember. The consultant said yes, but
no one is exactly sure why, other than the metabolism is believed to speed up
a little if the temperature rises. Many years ago I used a sauna. This, too,
made my BG drop quite dramatically each time I used it, although I don't sweat
excessively. Interestingly, though, as the weather gets hotter, my blood
pressure drops, too, causing unpleasant symptoms!