[IPk] Confused

 I left a posting a short while ago regarding getting a phone call confirming
funding had been agreed. There had been a meeting of the PCT executive comittee
and it was agreed that I fullfilled the criteria and therefore funding was
agreed. However, when my supplier contacted them on my behalf, to get
confirmation etc. It was said that they didn't know anything about it. Of course
when you try to chase the trust up about it, the people you need to speak to are
never around.

 I'm sure I'm not the only one who's had this sort of brush with disappearing
PCT staff. How did you eventually get round it? Additionally, how long was the
gap between agreeing to fund and actually funding?