From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On
Behalf Of email @ redacted
Sent: 13 June 2003 13:42
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Funding

 My PCT phoned me this morning to inform me that they had a meting on
Monday and
have decided to fund my pump consumables. That is a major worry sorted
and I
still have to pinch myself to believe it's true.

 How do most people go about ordering supplies once funded? I use
Disetronic for
my supplies.

Thanks

Julian