Re:[IPk] musing on diet [long]

thanks to those who answered - it is nice to know that I'm not the only
one out there, even if my situation is perhaps more extreme -
noticeable differences between insulin sensitivity at 5 and 7 say, not
just 5 and 10, as Mary described. And I also can eat lots of carbs with
normal or even low blood glucose if I am on a hike. In general, my
situation sounds not unlike yours too, Tori - also use, even on high
carbs, much less insulin than predicted for weight and height.

Also Pat I am intrigued by your statistical analysis - if you need
help, let me know - my husband is a medical statistician, who despaired
of making sense of my blood glucose levels ages ago, but your idea may
be something to follow up.