Re: [IPk] Funding

On Friday 13 Jun 2003 13:41, Julian wrote:
>  My PCT phoned me this morning to inform me that they had a meting on
> Monday and have decided to fund my pump consumables. That is a major worry
> sorted and I still have to pinch myself to believe it's true.

Hurray! Congratulations and well done!

>  How do most people go about ordering supplies once funded? I use
> Disetronic for my supplies.

So do I. Someone from the PCT orders for me. They ask me to estimate what I'll
need for the next 6 months, and then they order it for me. It is delivered
directly to me, but the invoice goes to the PCT.

My advice is to make a generous estimate: I am 3 months through the 6 month
cycle, and I've only got 1 battery left (as well as the almost-full one in my
pump). It's better to order a bit more than you know you'll need, so you've
got some backups and spares.

Hope that helps,