Re: [IPk] St Petersburg

Dear Tony,

Many thanks - that would be most reassuring!

Any tips on dangerous foods (i.e ones that look CHo-laiden, but aren't,
or vice versa), etc. very welcome!

Best wishes,

(dm 30+, 508 2+, nervous traveller)
In message <008601c33061$5de14070$email @ redacted>, Tony O'Sullivan
<email @ redacted> writes
>Hi Pat, you're in luck. I just came back from St Petersburg. Pump was not
>picked up at either of the two security checks going through the airport.
>Don't expect people to speak your language though.
>I will try to get the message you request, and a contact friend of mine in the
>Diabetes Crisis Centre in st P.
>Tony O'Sullivan

Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted
   "It might look a bit messy now,
                    but just you come back in 500 years time"
   (T. Pratchett)