Re: [IPk] days vvithout insulin

Just looking at this story again, there is a link to an earlier story on the
top of the BBC page, from Mondays hearing. It gets worse and worse!
Reading between the lines (and I may be wrong here, it's just my theory), it
seems as though the police maybe assumed this 'just another drug related case'
and basically ignored it. Maybe there were drugs involved, somewhere along
 the line, who knows. But whatever else was going on, it was clear right from
start that this lady had diabetes and this should never have been dealt with
like this.
I hope there are serious recriminations over this and it never, ever happens