[IPk] RE: St Petersburg

Hi Pat

If you're still looking for the Russian translation of 'I am diabetic,
please get me a doctor' let me know.  I'm a secretary in the Russian
Department at a university, so I know plenty of people who would be able to
help.  If you want to know how to say anything else let me know as well.

St Petersburg is a very beautiful city and you're going at a good time as
they've just done the place up for the anniversary.

Take care