Re: [IPk] flying and disconnecting

Hi all,

I have the opportunity to attend a conference in St Petersburg in
September (the one that was Leningrad, not the one in Canada or the one
in the US).

Has anyone flown with a pump there?

Could any linguist provide me with the key diabetes phrases in Russian
(written out in Cyrillic script, so I can point to 'I am diabetic,
please get a doctor', etc.)

Best wishes,

(who is sure Russia will be more diabetes-friendly than Guernsey, but
this will be my first post-pump time in somewhere I really won't speak
any of the language)
Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted
   "It might look a bit messy now,
                    but just you come back in 500 years time"
   (T. Pratchett)