Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #425 Pens etc.

Shouldn't be any need as pumps deliver as small as 0.1 unit/ hour and
disetronic pumps can deliver a temporary basal of 10 % of this ( not sure
about acvcuracy though for an amount this small : 0.01 of a unit ie 0.0001
mls !)

te of about 0.2u/h asleep and