[IPk] pens

thinking of asking for some disposable novorapid pens as I anticipate perhaps
spending some time on beaches and in and out of sea ( vveather permitting). I
heard somehere that there as a problem vvith supplies of these at present, can
anyone confirm or refute this?
 Also, unsure of vvhich needles fit these ( ? novofine screvv on)- vvas a
syringe person before I pumped even though on MDI ( several reasons for this)
funny, thinking of spending a fevv hours off pump and detest thought of
syringes on beach, despite not batting an eyelid about using these 3 years
ago!. I suppose I could just periodically connect up to the pump, give a bolus
and then disconnect but concerns re it getting stolen and having no back up on
beach,Pens i suppose are more discrete so less need to sneak into loos
I suppose 4 hourly injections vvith novorapid vvould be ok ( bolus plus basal
dose I ould normally have on pump). I vvondered about actrapid, having a
longer duration and less urgency to inject at such short intervals