RE: [IPk] Re: Freestyle meters

 Hi

theres one out called the acucheck compact. I brought
it when it first came out its a bit bigger then most
of the other meters and i had trouble as the drum kept
jumping and wasting strips. Its also a bit nosiy as
the drum goes round. Its a good idea to have the
strips in the machine, but as i kept haveing problems
with it i have gone back to my old meter.

hope this help

claire
iddm 6yrs