Re: [IPk] Re: Freestyle meters

Hi Jackie
yes, the Esprit does chew up the disk if you're not very careful. You need to
be quite nimble-fingered when you insert it.
I don't know about the new meter, but with the Esprit it tells you how many
strips are left every time you turn it on. I always carry a spare disk around
with me (doesn't take up much room) and an emergency one too in my emergency
kit. Much easier than carrying around a whole tub of strips.

I shall have to look in Superdrug next time I go to Meadowhell (they don't
sell meters in any of the Superdrugs or even the quite large Boots in town)