RE: [IPk] Re: Freestyle meters

Hi Di

 I dont know which meter is was but I have seen them for sale in SuperDrug. I
dont like the idea of a
 meter with a disk and I worry about it being empty and us not realising it. Can
you tell when there only
 a couple of strips left in the disk? I was sent an Esprite but the thing didnt
work very well and kept
chewing up the disk.  Maybe its just me being careless.

Jackie Mum of Sasha now on MDI but keeps forgetting her lunchtime jab!