[IPk] Re: Freestyle meters

On the subject of meters, I just saw an advert on ITV this morning for a meter
(first one I've ever seen on TV in the UK). I've now forgotten which meter it
was, but I was struck because it has 17 strips in a disk inside the meter
apparently (17 sounds like a weird number, but there you go....). Until now
the only meter with strips preloaded was the Esprit (which I love for that
very reason). Anyone know anything more about this meter?
Also they said it only cost something like #10 from chemists (you can tell how
awake I was because it's all a bit hazy, but I remember thinking it was very