Freestyle meters was RE: [IPk] sickness and playing with basals

Hi Gail,

I understand why you get scabs - those poor fingers!  I've never tried
any of the arm machines.  Personally, I swear by my softclix lancet
whanger - the depth adjuster really does work!  And the lancets are
precision engineered, not just sharp bits of metal.

You did say why you limit the number of fingers you use, and I'm afraid
I've forgotten why (I remember it was a sensible reason, though).  I
wonder if you use the part under your nails, too, which I understand is
as insensitive as the sides, but not used much (I've never tried it).

Best wishes,

Pat
(dm 30+, 508 2+ writing a report on a conference for 30 mins+, but
having a break to get my thoughts in order, allegedly)

In message <email @ redacted>, Gail DAVIES <email @ redacted
esandward.fsnet.co.uk> writes