Freestyle meters was RE: [IPk] sickness and playing with basals

Hi Gail,

Which machine and which lancet-whanger are you using?  They are not all
the same ... some machines use much less blood than others, meaning you
can set the depth of your lancet-whanger to much shallower.

Some scarring on your fingers is inevitable, but I don't think 'black
marks' and 'scabs' are normal (calluses are normal) - is that what you
mean - hard pads of skin.

Best wishes,

Pat
In message <email @ redacted>, Gail DAVIES <email @ redacted