[IPk] PocketScan meterss

One thing I discovered while lying on my back which I thought I would
pass on - the pocket scan meter (and possibly others) are designed to be
used held vertically (strip pointing at the sky).  Every right-thinking
person (i.e. me!) lays the meter, in its pocket/bag, down flat on a
surface, puts the blood on and wanders off to do something more
intersting ... but no, you are supposed to hold it vertically.

Best wishes,

(who will, sometime, get a hang of this 'being diabetic' thing)
Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted
   "It might look a bit messy now,
                    but just you come back in 500 years time"
   (T. Pratchett)