Re: Freestyle meters was RE: [IPk] sickness and playing with basals

Hi..just to jump in here...
On the One touch Ultra (which I use)...the thing you have to watch is that
the arms cannot be relied on to be accurate if you suspect a low reading or
 havce just eaten or injected insulin. Foir this reason, even though I test a
tend not to use my arms. Have doena couple of times, but getting enough blood
wiythout leaving a big red mark was difficult. Just wish an implantable
monitor was available at cost that is affordable.