Re: [IPk] sickness and playing with basals

i wonder if you know there are glucometers that allow use of blood fromsites
other than fingers such as arms and legs.i use the freestyle meter from
therasense for my 6 yr old diabetic son. it requires only 0.3 microlitres of
blood which very tiny. just thought it might help your sore fingers. all the