Re: [IPk] PCT Pump Funding

Hi John,

Steven Westwood living in tiverton devon I have been refused by the pct
because they say I do not meet the criteria, it is at appeal at the moment. my
consultant and gp both agree i should be a candidate as  I work shfts day and
 night as a paramedic, the pump makes it easier to control my diabetes and my
ha1bc
has gone from 8.2% to 6.5% in the last 8 months on the pump.

sure this is the same story hope your meeting goes well.

regards
steve westwood