Re: [IPk] John: scan

A big thank you to everyone who has written to me, privately and on list.
Your good wishes are much appreciated.

It's funny how becoming an expert on diabetes increases my health and
well-being, and yet with a tumour I just take the drugs I'm given and hope
for the best. There we are.

My current chemotherapy course started with 5 tablets of CeCeNu (whatever
that is...) followed by a week of nothing, then next Wednesday I will start
a 2 week course of Natulan.

I'm also on a course of mistletoe therapy if that means anything to
anyone... A weekly injection (which I do myself) of Iscador (but not while
I'm having the chemotherapy). This is believed to help the body fight the
brain tumour.

All the best -

mailto:email @ redacted