[IPk] Re: Louise Hall profile

Hi Louise,

and welcome to the pumpers forum.

I hope that your transition to a diabetic has been Ok for you.  I am an
ex-pumper (one of the few, if any) and I now take Lantus once daily and
Novorapid for meals and snacks.  This has worked well for the past two

How do you find this regime?    do you achieve good blood glucose readings
in the morning? and does the Glargine work at a steady rate for 24 hours??

I would be interested to hear whether it suits you.

IDDM 10 years, Humalog pump 1 year, on Lantus/Novorapid since April 2002

Louise Hall <email @ redacted>
>My name is Louise Hall. I am 32 yrs. I was diagnosed with type 1
>in June 2002 whilst pregnant. Gave birth to a beautiful daughter in
>January. I am now on Novorapid 3 times a day and Lantus (glargine)
once a