Re: [IPk] Insulin antibodies and tape allergy

Another point I forgot...cream ingredients.
I am especially allergic to some creams, such as most of the Body Shop so
 called 'natural' and 'sensitive' creams and even E45. By trial and error I find
 it's the lanolin content. Anything at all with lanolin in I can't use at all. I
have to scrutinise the ingredients before buying anything (at least they list
them now). Some shower gels, soaps, etc, have lanolin products in.
Just a thought.