[IPk] What Am I Entitled to Be Told

Hi

 I am concerned to find out "by chance" the diabetic complications that I
currently have.

 When I went for my laser treatment last week the Doctor told me that if I
hadn't gone for it then my sight would have been seriously affected within a
couple of weeks. He also mentioned "I see you have peripheral neuropathy, and
microalbuninuria." I've suspected Neuopathy for a few years but no one has told
me that I actually had it. I do attend my doctors regularly.

 Finally a few days agter laser treatment is it normal to have reduced vision
and see teh horse shoe shapes of the laser site when blinking.

End of moan

Thanks

Julian