Re: [IPk] Help needed - dizziness?

I'm glad you got a good result.

However, peripheral neuropathy (legs, fingers etc having numbness, pain,
tingling etc) and autonomic neuropathy are very different beasts. I have
zero peripheral neuro, but I DO have autonomic neuropathy, exhibited
primarily thru orthostatic (postural) hypotension.

He's right though, nothing can be done for autonomic neuropathy - if that's
what it is.