Re: [IPk] Help needed - dizziness?

Hi Helen (again!)

I have also started having this specific symptom (orthostatic hypotension)
over the last 9mths, despite a long time problem with hypertension (and in
some time, requirement of dialysis/transplant). Apparently it is quite
common in long term diabetics and is a sign of autonomic neuropathy
(another joy), confirmed by my endocrinologist in me, in April.

There is a useful site at

Fairly medico-intensive, but very very comprehensive.

Of course, you may have other causes too .. ask a doc, maybe? But bear this
in mind.

Tori (39 in oct, dm 35yrs in aug, pumping 25yrs minus 7yrs on MDI; 95-02)