Re: [IPk] Which finger pricking devices?

I realise I'm contributing to this thread very very late... but I've found
the Accu-check Softclix to be the best ever lancing device out there. I
even wrote a review about it outlining why I think that, which you can read
at http://www.hypostasis.info/products/softclix.asp (incidentally most
members of the site there agree it is the best one available, you can see
some of their thoughts
at

http://www.hypostasis.info/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=23&TopicID=157&PagePosition=1
and

http://www.hypostasis.info/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=19&TopicID=214&PagePosition=1
).

More info on the Softclix is available at
http://www.equitron.com/english/products/roche/accu-check.htm (bottom of
the page).

Cheers

Tori