Re: [IPk] Which finger pricking devices?

I realise I'm contributing to this thread very very late... but I've found
the Accu-check Softclix to be the best ever lancing device out there. I
even wrote a review about it outlining why I think that, which you can read
at http://www.hypostasis.info/products/softclix.asp (incidentally most
members of the site there agree it is the best one available, you can see
some of their thoughts

More info on the Softclix is available at
http://www.equitron.com/english/products/roche/accu-check.htm (bottom of
the page).