[IPk] Lazer Treatment

 I know there are a few of you out there who have had lazer treatment for
retinopathy. Now my turn has come. I had it about 10 years ago and that wasn't
to bad. however, I seem to recall someone saying something about injections
around the eyes? What is the proceedure these days? I had an angigram on my eyes
in November and things were fine. I had another in March and my blood vessels
across my pupils etc were leaking quite badly in both eyes. I have my first
session on Thursday and I'm ashamed to admit I'm stressing over it....