Re: [IPk] Re: How Stupid can you get???

Hi Louis

Thanks for the info.  I try to avoid extended Bolus because you cannot eat
whilst having the extended because you can't bolus during this time.
However this fats and protein stuff is new to me and I have no understanding
of it really.  I still go on the old carbs routine.  I know high fat meals
take a while to go through the system but as for the rest of it ...well :)
Maybe I'm a bit set in the old "pre pump" ways.

Julian