Re: [IPk] How Stupid can you get???

Hi Pat
> A food which is low in carbohydrate is high in fat and protein.

I have to disagree here - this isn't necessarily true at all! Though it's
often the case. For example, lots of salad vegetables are low in fat,
protein and carbs. And there are lots of low carb low fat high protein foods
(lean meat, tofu, very low fat cheese, fromage frais, etc. etc.)
You knew that, I'm sure, and I know what you meant - that often when you eat
low carb meals they contain a lot of protein and/or fat - but I thought I'd
better point it out in case anyone was confused by this.
I agree wholeheartedly with the rest of your post though!