Re: [IPk] Fw: Insulin pump book idea

In message <002501c21fb5$b2774de0$email @ redacted>, Tony O'Sullivan
<email @ redacted> writes
>Hi Liam, while getting permission from the managers might not be so hard, I
>don't think it's feasible to chase everyone whose posts were being quoted
>for consent for each quote. If you really think that's necessary, we can
>forget the idea I suppose.

It should be fairly easy - this post, for example, has both your and my
email addresses on it.  If, for example, you didn't want your post
quoted, or couldn't be found to give permission, but I could, then the
post could be printed as:

copyright permission, Pat Reynolds wrote ....'

Best wishes to all,

dm 30+, 508 1+, writing 35+
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)