Re: [IPk] Fw: Insulin pump book idea

----- Original Message -----
From: "Liam Bateman" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2002 9:06 AM
Subject: Re: [IPk] Fw: Insulin pump book idea

> I think that's a great idea,
> but re: using peoples posts from this site,
> i believe that when we all signed up to the list we agreed to a NDA
(non-disclosure agreement) that prohibits us from using/showing/making
public the content of this list.
> I would suppose that you'd have to talk to the list managers about getting
permission and ask the permission and authorisation of every individual user
who posted/contributed to a discussion thread that you wish to use.
> I wouldn't mind as long as my permission was gained for each thread where
my text would be read/edited/printed by anyone other than a list member.

Hi Liam, while getting permission from the managers might not be so hard, I
don't think it's feasible to chase everyone whose posts were being quoted
for consent for each quote. If you really think that's necessary, we can
forget the idea I suppose.