Re: [IPk] My daughter too embarrassed to tell teacher

Hi Pat

Thanks for the information on helping Danielle in her class room.  I might
give her something in her pocket which she can only eat if she is feeling
low.  The thing is, she is going to have to be so honest with me and only eat
it in an emergency.  I will tell the teacher that she is embarrassed to say
anything and that if she sees her eating something out of her pocket, not to
mention it.

Thanks very much.