Re: [IPk] minimed chat

>This morning I received an email inviting me to a chat with minimed for
>last Wednesday! Consequently I missed it.  Does anyone here have any
>feedback please?

I think there was something wrong with our system - and the announcement of
the MiniMed chat on 26th went out on the 28th. Sorry about that :-/

You can find a transcript of it by going to:

I found that by going to http://www.insulin-pumpers.org (the US website)
and clicking on "Insulin Pumpers Chat Rooms" and then on "Chat Transcripts".

If it asks you for identity, enter your email address in small letters and
the password is pumper.

For a while we ran UK chats, but I run up a terrible phone bill when I'm
online, so I let the whole thing drop. If anyone would like to see regular
UK chats start again, do let me know.

mailto:email @ redacted