[IPk] Insulin Guide

Hello everyone

I mentioned earlier that Balance had a pull-out report on insulins available
in the UK and how they peaked and what the duration was.  Well, many of you
said that you were interested but couldn't get hold of a recent copy.  I have
just been to the diabetes Uk website and noticed that they still have the
magazine dated May and June online.  If you wait until after the end of June,
do this:-

You should get the July/August edition and if not, let me know and I will
scan it over.