Re: [IPk] Insulin Guide

At 18:17 28/06/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi Jackie
>I am talking about the mag I received today.  The issue is July - August 2002
>and it features Ian Botham and his family.

I notice from the Diabetes UK site that recent magazines are put online,
but it seems to be only the big features, not everything. (Take a look at
http://www.diabetes.org.uk/balance/archive.htm) I'll keep my fingers
crossed that when they put the latest issue up, it contains this info. But
if you could put it on the Web that would be wonderful!

Many thanks,

* "2002: A Discworld Odyssey" * August 16th-19th, 2002 *
*  Web: http://www.dwcon.org/ * Email: email @ redacted  *