[IPk] MiniMed pump sales in the UK

I hope this isn't old news... but I've just learnt that MiniMed pumps -
from next Monday 1 July 2002 - will be supplied in the UK by a recently
established company, Medtronic MiniMed Ltd.

MiniMed was bought by Medtronic in June 2001, Medtronic being a general
medical equipment manufacturer.

>From next Monday, Ray Morrissey, who runs Applied Medical Technology in
Cambridge, is handing over his MiniMed pump sales business to Medtronic
MiniMed Ltd. AMT will no longer be involved in the diabetes business.

I'd like to thank Ray for his generous involvement with this discussion
group, and to wish him well for the future.

mailto:email @ redacted