Re: [IPk] Fw: Insulin pump book idea

Tony -

Thanks for following that up with Wiley. I'm glad they are interested.

Lets get out thinking caps on. The "content" of our website
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk is already about 75,000 words which would
make a good sized paperback.

I'm not sure if we need to take extra stuff from this discussion group as
well... the group is meant to be moderately confidential. You can moan
about your clinic without worrying about your clinic reading it :-) I'll
have a head scratch over the weekend and see what I can come up with.

mailto:email @ redacted