Re: [IPk] My daughter too embarrassed to tell teacher

Hi Barbara -

Tricky problem isn't it. Who'd have kids ;-)

I came to diabetes when I was 11, and from the start if I had a mild hypo,
I wouldn't dream of telling anyone else about it. I would discretely take 4
glucose tablets from my pocket and eat them - and damn well make sure
no-one saw me. You can be very discrete passing the hand across the mouth.
Perhaps it's different when you are 8. I don't know...

mailto:email @ redacted