[IPk] Re: anniversary

My 5 year anniversary will also be this December - I think it was 13th
- will have to check with old diary - it was a Friday evening!

I wonder if I want to note the day at all - perhaps not to do so would
be denial.
My brother, who was diagnosed in May 1977, celebrates each year, since
his diabetes went unrecognized until he was in a deep coma and he
nearly didn't make it - took many many hours to come out of it even on
intravenous insulin.

Nanette