Re: [IPk] Funding - Help Required!!!

Hello Karla

It's a shame you were rejected for DLA.  My sister who is diabetic was on the
same college course as a nurse and she told her that people do not fill in
the forms correctly.  When you are asked a question like "Can you make a cup
of tea?", a diabetic would reply with "Yes", but apparently the forms should
be filled in as if you are in the hypo state and then the answer would be
"No".  Another man who is diabetic that I know and is receiving DLA was told
the same thing and that is how he completed his forms.

I do not expect to get a whole load of petty argumentative emails back from
everyone about this like I once did - I am simply stating something that a
professional said.