Re: [IPk] Fw: Insulin pump book idea

I think that's a great idea,

but re: using peoples posts from this site,
i believe that when we all signed up to the list we agreed to a NDA (non-disclosure agreement) that prohibits us from using/showing/making public the content of this list.

I would suppose that you'd have to talk to the list managers about getting permission and ask the permission and authorisation of every individual user who posted/contributed to a discussion thread that you wish to use.

I wouldn't mind as long as my permission was gained for each thread where my text would be read/edited/printed by anyone other than a list member.

Good luck , regards, liam