[IPk] Fw: Insulin pump book idea

Hi all,

I mentioned the possibility of a book by pumpers about pumping before. I
chatted about it with some people from Wiley, and as you can see below they
are interested.

What I had proposed was that essentially posts from the group would be
published as they are, edited by the publisher and with some editing and
comment from site regulars like John Neale.

In principal it is great. The messages are very vivid and give an honest
impression about pump use for those thinking about it. They would be
published anonymously of course, so that the confidentiality of contributing
to a group like this one is protected.

At the same time, people might contribute differently if they felt their
posts might be stored for later publication. Would that be too big a price
to pay for producing something about pumping that has a real user's flavour
to it? What do you think?