Re: [IPk] RE: A1cNow HbA1c Test

Could one of the 'health care providors' here find out how much a ten-
pack is?

Would it be unethical for you to branch out into Hba1c retail if the
single-go ones are horrendously priced, compared to the tens?  Or if 'a
month or so' turns out to be after Christmas?

Best wishes to all,

dm 30+, 508 1+, nasty capitalist 20+

In message <email @ redacted>, Andrew Dysch (remote)
<email @ redacted> writes
>The 10 test pack is already available for healthcare professionals to use.
>We anticipate to have the 1 test pack for patients ready in a month or so.
>The 1 test pack will be available to purchase direct from us via mail order
>(to raise awareness of the product there will be information leaflets in
>hospital diabetes centres and paediatric units). We are also hoping to have
>to them in pharmacies but this will take a little time as we have not yet
>started negotiations with them. As to the cost of the 1 test pack, this will
>be set nearer the launch date.
>If you would like to have your healthcare provider use the tests, perhaps
>you could mention their availability to them.
>Finally, if you would like me to contact you when the 1 test pack is ready,
>please let me know. In the meantime, if I can be of any further assistance,
>please do not hesitate to contact me.
>Kind regards
>Talat Syed
>Chirus Limited
>email @ redacted
>[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name

Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)