Re: [IPk] RE: A1cNow HbA1c Test

WOW!This is exactly what I want - I've had it with queueing for hours to
have a needle stuck in my arm for a test that should be done at my clinic
visit (not weeks before) without losing so much blood!

I've mailed the company to find out if it will be available in the Republic
of Ireland, so I will let you know as soon as I know.

p.s. Andrew, thank you thank you for doing this research